Periodontal Gum Disease
Periodontal gum disease better known as Periodontitis is a serious gum infection; where without treatment can damage the soft gum tissue that surrounds the teeth and can destroy the bone that supports the teeth. Periodontitis, also known as Pyorrhea of the gum can cause teeth to loosen and or lead to tooth loss.
Complications of Periodontitis
The gum tissue or bacteria resulting from periodontitis can enter your bloodstream; possibly affecting other parts of your body. Gum disease is linked with coronary artery disease, rheumatoid arthritis, respiratory disease, and problems controlling diabetes and blood sugar. And of course, Periodontitis can cause tooth loss.
Periodontitis is Preventable
Periodontitis is common; though, highly preventable. It’s normally the result of poor oral hygiene.
Practicing a consistent, good oral hygiene program throughout life is the best way to prevent periodontitis disease (including regular checkups or visits to a dentist.
The Best Treatment for Periodontitis
Twice a day brushing, daily flossing, and regular dental checkups, can reduce your chance of developing Periodontitis. However, homeopathy for Periodontitis can greatly improve your chances of successful treatment as well for periodontitis infection and disease.
Please Note: To purchase any of the medicines listed below, click on the names of the medicine below and it will re-direct you to a vendor). If you have any questions about any of the symptoms of Periodontitis, or the homeopathic medicines listed below or have any feedback about Periodontitis/Pyorrhea Gum Disease that you’d like to share for the treatment of gum disease, that you have tried out or any other questions about homeopathy medicines for Gum Disease, pleased feel free to leave your feedback, comments or questions below. I plan to look at all your comments and or questions and provide a response shortly. Hopefully, within 24 hours, if not sooner.
Risk Factors that Can Lead to Periodontitis
- Poor oral health habits
- Chewing or smoking tobacco
- Certain medications that cause gum changers or dry mouth
- Diseases such as stroke and heart , Crohn’s disease, diabetes, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Hormonal changes (relating to menopause and pregnancy)
- Vaping and smoking marijuana
- Vitamin C deficiency and inadequate nutrition
- Conditions causing decrease in immunity (such as cancer treatment, leukemia, and HIV/AIDS
Gingivitis (A Milder Form of Periodontitis
Inflammation of the gums from plaque formation due to poor oral hygiene is called gingivitis. Gingivitis is the start of Periodontitis, it’s a milder form of Periodontitis. When it is left untreated, it leads to periodontitis. When persistent gingivitis leads to the formation of deep pockets between the teeth and the gums. Over time, these pockets can get filled with bacteria and plaque and begin to damage the bone and tissue surrounding and supporting the teeth. Over time, the teeth lose their grip and fall off. homeopathy medicines can help treat this gum diseases.
Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Gums that bleed easily
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- Swollen or puffy gums
- Spitting out blood when brushing or flossing your teeth
- Bad breath
- Loose teeth or loss of teeth
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Dusty red, bright red, or purplish gums
- Pink-tinged toothbrush after brushing
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
- Painful chewing
- A metallic taste in the mouth.
Homeopathy Medicine A Treatment For Periodontitis
Today, homeopathy is being practiced all over the world and is a rapidly growing industry with a holistic approach to the treatment of Periodontitis and other illnesses or diseases. Its strength lies in its evident effectiveness to bring balance and ease to the body, mind, spirit, and emotions; so that the whole being functions smoothly and the natural state of the body is regenerated to one of good health; thereby, bringing stability to the whole immune system. Where periodontitis is concerned, there are many effective homeopathy medicines available though, the selection depends upon the individuality of the patient, considering physical and mental symptoms.
Top Five (5) Homeopathy Medicines to Treat Gum Disease
- Merc Sol is one of the best homeopathic medicines for periodontitis. It is used when symptoms such as, bleeding, swollen and tender gums. The gums most likely will turn bluish red. Loosening of teeth. Saliva increase is another likely symptom, along with bad breath and a metallic taste in the mouth.
- Lachesis is.a homeopathic medicine used for curing periodontitis when, with other symptoms, there is a swelling of the cheeks. Pain in teeth is likely to extend into the ears. Gums swell immensely and become dark purple in color. Burning along with a metallic taste in the mouth.
- Carbo Veg is another homeopathic medicine used for treating periodontitis, especially in cases where there is bleeding of the gums after cleaning the teeth. Receding gums become blackish in color. Toothaches which worsens when you chew food, and a sour, metallic taste could be left in the mouth.
- Kreosotum is a homeopathic medicine effective in treating periodontitis teeth and its surrounding structures. Ideal for use in symptoms such as bluish puffy gums and bad breath. Bleeding dark blood. Dark, decayed and crumbly teeth.
- Phosphorus is another important homeopathic medicine used for the treatment of gun diseases. It is useful in cases of periodontitis when gums easily bleed (I.e. an effective anti-hemorrhagic medicine). Gum and teeth soreness and pain are common in such cases. The pain worsens by both cold and heat.
Homeopathymedicines are commonly known for their curing effect on periodontitis gum disease and many other disease occurring from various risks factors and different symptoms. However, in spite of similar symptoms and because homeopathy does not work the same for all people, only a licensed doctor will know about the best medicine that will suit your purpose. So, before taking any of these medicines, it is important for you to consult a homeopathic practitioner.
Yes, I like to drink from the True Health Well of Homeopathy and enjoy life’s journeys Periodontitis Gum Desease free with a Homeopathy approach to the treatment of Gum Disease. If you or someone you know would like to do the same , meet me at my page for homeopathy medicines for Gum Disease and start the healing process. If you have any questions about any of the symptoms of Periodontitis, or medicines listed above or have any feedback about gum disease that you’d like to share for the treatment of Periodontal Gum Disease, that you or someone you know have tried out or any other questions about homeopathy medicines for gum disease, pleased feel free to leave your feedback, comments or questions below. I plan to look at all your comments and or questions and provide a response shortly. Hopefully, within 24 hours, if not sooner. If you just want to chat about Homeopathy (from your / my perspective), please feel free to contact me at my email below. Until then, enjoy the True Health Well experience.
Btw, since the homeopathy medicines are so affordable, here’s an ice tea on me!
Founder, True Health Well
Visit Us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Please consult a professional medical doctor or physician (for people) or a veterinarian (for pets) to treat conditions that are life-threatening or more serious. I’m not a doctor or homeopath; therefore, I can not give you medical advice. Please consult a Homeopath for more medical treatment or advise on Homeopathy medicines
*Homeopathic remedies are generally safe, and the risk of a serious adverse side effect arising from taking these remedies is thought to be slim to none. Most (if not all) homeopathic remedies are safe to take with other medicines including their own and do not usually interfere with the action of other medicines. So, they can be taken with other medicines.