Homeopathy Medicine For Hair Loss
Homeopathy looks to treat the cause of hair loss instead of just the symptoms. Homeopathy medicines and therapies purpose for the hair is to grow the hair by bringing the hair and scalp back to its natural balance; as well as the whole body, mind, spirit, and emotions to a well balanced state where the whole being functions smoothly and the natural state of the body is regenerated to one of good health; thereby, bringing stability to the whole immune system.
Traditional and Modern Medicines (Substitutes for Hair)
While, traditional and modern medicines and supplements for hair loss consist of various products (with various side affects) and cosmetic methods promoting a look of hair growth such as hair transfers (weaves) or hair extensions, and hair transplants or, simply providing substitutes for hair balding and or thinning hair & scalp with cover ups (like wigs and artificial spray substitutes for the hair).
So, What are Some Causes of Hair Loss?
There are many factors that can contribute to hair loss (such as genetics, chemicals, aging, hormonal changes, use of modern prescription drugs, pollutants, fatigue, stress or emotional disturbance, poor diet and nutrition such as lack of minerals, protein, and vitamins, and lifestyles). All these factors and more are major sources that changes the immune system and can causes hair loss, and other imbalances to the immune system.
Please Note: To purchase any of the medicines listed below, click on the names of the medicine below and it will re-direct you to a vendor). If you have any questions about any of the symptoms of Hair Loss, or medicines listed below; or have any feedback about Hair Loss that you’d like to share for the treatment of Hair Loss, that you have tried out or any other questions about homeopathy medicines for Hair Loss, pleased feel free to leave your feedback, comments or questions below. I plan to look at all your comments and or questions and provide a response shortly. Hopefully, within 24 hours, if not sooner.
Eight (8) Homeopathy Medicines Commonly Used to Remedy Hair Loss
Here are a few natural medicines that are commonly used to remedy hair loss:
- Kalium Carbonicum: encourages hair growth and stops hair from falling and thinning.
- Arnica: stimulates hair follicles by increasing blood circulation.
- Silicea: Reduces dryness and strengthens hair.
- Lycopodium: thickens the hair; for those with premature thinning of hair.
- Natrum Muriaticum: is for hair growth due to hair lost that occurs from hormonal changes, dandruff, dry skin, or other skin disorders.
- Phosphorus: is especially for hair loss in clumps and due to scalp infections.
- Kali Sulphuricum: for hair growth due to hair loss due to dandruff
- Jaborandi: is known to promote hair growth and stop hair loss.
What is Hair Loss Exactly?
Hair Loss (or Alopecia) occurs in parts of the body that are normally hairy and includes baldness, excessive hair fall, or thinning hair. Hair loss could be a cosmetic blow to a person who suffers from it and could have a major affect on the psychy or emotional impact on an individual’s personality and or self-image. This is where homeopathy steps in to treat the emotional aspects of hair loss as well.
Eight (8) Health Tips to Help Hair Growth
Regular scalp massages can promote hair growth.
- Proper nutrition (getting enough iron, protein, and other vitamins and minerals) can boost your immunity system and strengthen and grow your hair. Too, limit how often you shampoo or wash your hair. Shampoo traps oils, so if you do it too frequently, you may dry your hair out, leaving it prone to breakage by washing too often out the minerals and vitamins in your hair. There is no set time as to how often one should shampoo your hair. Go as long as you can without shampoo your hair, this will help prevent breakage.
- Maintaining a well balanced diet including green vegetables and fruit) can help balance diet and promote hair growth.
- Application of natural ingredients, such as the ones listed above are commonly used in homeopathy medicines to grow hair; they are highly recommended by Homeopathic doctors .
Getting enough sleep (a minimum of eight to ten hours a day) can promote hair growth, as well.
- Regular exercise two to three times a week to improve blood circulation (for at least an hour per day) can release harmones in the body that can grow the hair and reduce stress.
- Consult with your physician to see which modern prescription medicines (with side effects) can be reduced or all together eliminated by substituting an all-natural approach via holistic medicines.
- Encouraged is the reduction or complete elimination, if any) of all chemical substances (such as harmful drugs , cigarettes, and vaping).
Hair Loss, commonly known as Alopecia, is found in parts of the body that are normally hairy and includes baldness, excessive hair fall, or thinning hair. Hair loss could be a cosmetic blow to a person who suffers from it and could have a major affect on the psychy. While traditional and modern medicines treat only the symptoms of hair loss with supplements, by hair transplants, hair transfers (including weaves and extensions) and hair substitutes (including wigs and chemical sprays), homeopathy looks to treat the cause of hair loss instead of just the symptoms. Homeopathy medicines and therapies purpose for the hair is to stimulate growth to the hair by bringing the hair and scalp back to its natural well balanced state where the hair grows naturally by plant and mineral based medicines for the whole being thereby, stimulating hair growth while bringing stability to the whole immune system and emotion, without all the side effects* of modern medicines.
Yes , I like to drink from the True Health Well of Homeopathy and enjoy a more natural approach to healthy hair growth. If you would like to do the same, check out my page for homeopathy hair loss remedies and get growing.
If you have any questions about any of the symptoms of Hair Loss, or medicines listed above, or have any feedback about Hair Loss that you’d like to share for the treatment of Hair Loss, that you have tried out or any other questions about homeopathy medicines for Hair Loss, pleased feel free to leave your feedback, comments or questions below. I plan to look at all your comments and or questions and provide a response shortly. Hopefully, within 24 hours, if not sooner.
If you just want to chat more about Homeopathy for hair growth (from my perspective), please feel free to contact me at my email below. Until then, enjoy the True Health Well experience.
Founder, True Health Well
Visit Us at: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Please consult a professional medical doctor or physician (for people) or a veterinarian (for pets) to treat conditions that are life-threatening or more serious. I’m not a doctor or homeopath; therefore, I can not give you medical advice. Please consult a Homeopath for more medical treatment or advise on Homeopathy medicines
*Homeopathic remedies are generally safe, and the risk of a serious adverse side effect arising from taking these remedies is thought to be slim to none. Most (if not all) homeopathic remedies are safe to take with other medicines including their own and do not usually interfere with the action of other medicines. So, they can be taken with other medicines.
Thank You For Visiting🦋